Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cleaning Larry's Blog House

Since I started this blog in the spring, I managed to pontificate 51 times on quite a few exhilirating macro topics. So I realized it was time to do a little house clearing. I created 20 topics for the 51 posts. In this way, if you are totally insane and bored and if you want to see what I have written about unemployment -- you will find all my posts neatly gathered together under a topic called Employment and Unemployment. If you want to revisit my blather about the Fed and other central banks -- you can find the topic Monetary Policy. If you want to learn more about the sex practices of gophers then I suggest you try Wikopedia since I have no posts on that topic. But if I do learn something and want to write about it, I will happily create as many new topics as necessary.

To find the list of topics and associated posts -- go to the main page of the blog and then scroll down and down and down and look in the lower right hand corner...to a box labelled Labels. There is an indicator next to each topic which tells you how many posts can be found under that topic. If you cannot find it, mix up your best margarita, drink it, and then try again in 15 minutes. If that doesn't work after several tries then at least you will have an entertaining evening. I epsecially like Carnitas at LaTorre -- they go very well with margaritas.

No comments:

Post a Comment