Monday, April 5, 2010

New Comment Procedure

With the growth of the blog and the number of comments I was having a very hard time keeping up with and finding your new comments. It seems that the best way for me to keep up and respond in a timely way is to use the permissions option. Now when you post a comment I will receive an email notifying me. I then approve the post. Please understand that this is NOT a means for me to edit or filter your comments. I have no intent to do that -- I welcome all respectfully written comments whether they agree or disagree with me. Note that even without this option, as the author of the blog I have always had the ability to edit/delete your comments and I have never used that option. I hope you had a great weekend. I was away from my computer since Friday morning so I was very inactive this weekend. I hope to get back in the saddle soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment