Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thanks for being part of my blog this year. Betty and I want to wish you a wonderful holiday. I hope your Christmas is filled with everything you want and that you have time to reflect on all the goodness and beauty around us. Sprouting has been a blessing for me in retirement and a great way to communicate with so many of my neighbors, friends, former colleagues and students, and family. We don't always agree with each other but it sure is fun hashing it out.

Next week we will have a special summary of 2013 from our frequent guest blogger Buck Klemkosky. So stay tuned and have a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Professor,

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Wishing you all the best for the coming year.

    Farhana

    ReplyDelete