Monday, March 13, 2023

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king's horses and all the kings men could not put Humpty back together again. 

I fell down a couple days ago and knocked my noggin on the linoleum. No, I was not drunk or anything like that. I guess I have joined a legion of other old people who like to fall down. I've seen the doctor and he has confirmed that I still have a brain but I should take it easy for a few days. That's easy advice to take. 

Apparently my days of ballet are not serving me well and I will have to be a little more careful when doing challenging things like walking to the fridge.

At the moment I have no exciting insights into our exciting leaders but I suppose Mr. Biden will soon give me reason to jump back into the fray. 

Until that time, let me wish you happy walking. Stay upright. 



No comments:

Post a Comment