Sunday, April 2, 2023

77

I had my 77th birthday on March 31st. 

It made me think that I have harassed you enough. 

It has been a great ride for me. It appears that I have been doing this blog since 2010. 

My health is fine though I do have some memory challenges. 

In 2010 the Tuna was just a larva. Now he is a full fledged human being.  

My how time flies. 

I won't close the blog so if you want to peruse any of the articles, I hope you will do so. 

And, of course, I hope this won't prevent us from staying in touch. I do not plan to do any space travel and would love to stay connected with you. 

I live in Seattle and have no plans to leave. So if you are in the neighborhood and want to buy me a meal, I am always hungry and usually available. 

I guess that's about it. 

Best,

Larry



2 comments:

  1. Professor Davidson, I will take you out for lunch if I visit Seattle. Your former student

    ReplyDelete